McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - this is a weird one everybody.

I went out for a canyon drive yesterday. As I was driving a moderately fast pace on a twisty uphill section, the hazard lights would blink twice as I turned into every left-hand corner. Didn't happen at all going into right-hand corners. I parked at the top of the road for 30 minutes or so and the problem didn't reoccur on the way home.

Has this happened to anybody? Any idea what could have caused it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Funny you post this.

Yesterday on a drive I had the hazards go off & I thought it was my passenger doing it. I thought it must be a faulty button.

Looking forward to responses...

David G.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well glad it’s not just me and sad it is affecting others. Maybe somebody will post a solution.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Simple. Stop turning left. Unless you are NASCAR. Go fast, turn left. Repeat. Again and again and again.........................

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
In my pocket. Think it was pushing button on fob??
Yeap .
It’s happened to me (not necessarily any specific turn but key fob being pressed against the leg ).

The hazards flash when pressing the unlock button .

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Yeap .
It’s happened to me (not necessarily any specific turn but key fob being pressed against the leg ).

The hazards flash when pressing the unlock button .
I'll start taking fob out of my pocket and see, but mine did just like O.P. only in hard left turns, never right ones. Idk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts