McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
What was so special about the Scud you found ? There are quiet a few here on mobile.de for sale in the 165-190 EUR range in Germany ? mostly cars with 20-35k km and the supply seems to be relatively constant or are we talking about the Scud 16m spider ?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nice Article :)

I dont see the 'hard' part of that choice personally... I mean On one had you were spending months negotiating...on the other you were cutting a cheque. You seem to have picked the one that made sense to you as an investment and something pretty different!

Congrats! AM new direction looks so nice. Need to find a few Mm$ to much 'want' these days...

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was so special about the Scud you found ? There are quiet a few here on mobile.de for sale in the 165-190 EUR range in Germany ? mostly cars with 20-35k km and the supply seems to be relatively constant or are we talking about the Scud 16m spider ?
It was the Scuderia coupe. Prefer it to the 16M Spider (I used to own a 16M as well). The one I found had a complete history, low mileage, all recalls done, and very little clutch wear. It was also the color combo I prefer.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
There is a bit of a gap on price.
>:) thats another way to put it ...

I don't think you will have too much trouble to find another fine Scud later anyway ... nice ones will come to the market again certainly as it is not a particular rare Ferrari ( I read numbers from 1600 up to 3000 were build, but no one seems to know exactly) ...

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
>:) thats another way to put it ...

I don't think you will have too much trouble to find another fine Scud later anyway ... nice ones will come to the market again certainly as it is not a particular rare Ferrari ( I read numbers from 1600 up to 3000 were build, but no one seems to know exactly) ...
Agree, another good Scuderia should not be that hard to find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts