McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Looks like Santa will get done a little early this year. Happy Holidays to you and your family Jim.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Have a great xmas to everyone that has made this forum fun and informative,and safe motoring :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Happy Christmas to you ALL from me & the Dulux Dogs
Ric Andy Bruce & anyone in the UK we will have to meet up in the new year

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Happy Christmas to you ALL from me & the Dulux Dogs
Ric Andy Bruce & anyone in the UK we will have to meet up in the new year
Somewhere in the middle Robbie,i find it difficult to understand people if i go too far south:D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Somewhere in the middle Robbie,i find it difficult to understand people if i go too far south:D
RIC would think the middle is Spain
We will have to tell him & get Bruce to set his sat nav for him.
Any where mate would just be FUN to meet up have lunch or dinner :p:p:p
RIC can get RON to PAY ! ! ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Not that I really know any of you personally, I do appreciate the feedback and knowledge that has been provided to me by the forum members. That said I would like to wish you all the very best over the festive season?and a happy New Year?. Cheers....??

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Best wishes for the holidays Team McLaren Life and a roaring successful 2013 on the official launch of the tail kicking P1! What a year it's going to be!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Happy holidays to all. Everybody keep their cars in one piece through the holidays!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Happy Christmas to everyone.

Santa got me exactly what I wanted - three track days at Circuit Of The Americas (f1 track in Austin)!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Merry Christmas, gentlemen.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Tex: Be sure and grace us with some photos. You've got a pretty great garage. Anything going to the track besides the 12C?
Just the 12c george - I'm a great believer in the "drive it to the track, thrash the balls off it, and drive it home", so just the one car for me. I know there'll be some FGTs there, and some of my buddies cars include Mustang racers, Cobras, Radicals, etc. Should be an epic three days. I promise pictures!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts