McLaren Life banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone in UK going to this meeting at McLaren Manchester on 30th of Jan ??

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
They will be doing one at Birmingham and London too Gary,good PR from Birmingham not to let you know !!
I hope to be there Paul,can't imagine why I haven't posted this ages ago.:eek:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I'm doing one better.. I will be _AT_ McLaren GT on the 30th ;)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I'm doing one better.. I will be _AT_ McLaren GT on the 30th ;)
Nothing to see but bits Fabian,they have got all the cars out at the dealership,as well as the key guys.who plans your diary ???:D

Only kidding,have a great time,it will be several times better than our day ,don't put any money down without asking to see RON'S phone first (I wonder if all the pre-dials still work)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How will we know each other, (Appart from me wearing the Buddyclub Team Jacket :)

will you guys have name badges or something :)

If not then come right up and Poke me, somewhere legal....!

^^ "Another Volovant sir"?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
buddyclub team jacket,that should be easy to spot,i will look out for you as I have no redeeming features that stand out.But ask anyone there involved they all know me
(there's a surprise!!):)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Look out for this on the M6 guys :(

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
We have signed non-disclosure agreements. They will repossess our cars if we tell.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great to meet Andy C and Andrew-A last night, I think the Manchester McLarens on tour idea will catch on :)

It was a nice presentation. those McLaren lot are a cagey bunch,

I heard "Officially Unofficial" twice and "Watch this space" with a wry smile at least once maybe twice....

I know where you lot get it from now :lol:

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
great to meet Andy C and Andrew-A last night, I think the Manchester McLarens on tour idea will catch on :)

It was a nice presentation. those McLaren lot are a cagey bunch,

I heard "Officially Unofficial" twice and "Watch this space" with a wry smile at least once maybe twice....

I know where you lot get it from now :lol:
Great to meet you too Paul,sorry I didn't get much chance to talk,but it was good night and well presented by the team,i even learn't a few new things ...........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts