McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any interest in a group buy for a Velocity AP Mclaren 570s race x pipe exhaust only.
Price will be $1799 shipped.
Bolt no fitment to stock tail pipes and stock or after market downpipes.
Weights 13lbs
Quality and price point is excellent.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice. And a little tip from my Ducati days. If you take a Mothers Powerball on a drill and some polish to the pipes, you can bring it to a bright mirror like shine. And when you install and heat cycle it, the pipe will turn a bright gold color. Cheap and goes a long way in the looks dept.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is there any interest in a group buy for a Velocity AP Mclaren 570s race x pipe exhaust only.
Price will be $1799 shipped.
Bolt no fitment to stock tail pipes and stock or after market downpipes.
Weights 13lbs
Quality and price point is excellent.

Quick Question on the Xpipes.. For these cars this would be the equivalent of a cat back exhaust right? Are we just getting a little more sound and small weight savings when replacing the X pipe? Or is there a power gain? I know a lot of people change the Xpipe but also run downpipes and high cat or catless systems. I was just curious about the benefits of X pipe alone.

·
Vendor
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick Question on the Xpipes.. For these cars this would be the equivalent of a cat back exhaust right? Are we just getting a little more sound and small weight savings when replacing the X pipe? Or is there a power gain? I know a lot of people change the Xpipe but also run downpipes and high cat or catless systems. I was just curious about the benefits of X pipe alone.
Little more sound in terms of loudness and pitch of the exhaust note.
Weight saving are always present.
HP gains if any are not really quantifiable. I don't think so you can pick up significant power just with a cat back system on a 570s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts