McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The dealership threw a dinner for me when I picked up the car last week.
What is the local tradition when you pick up the car? is there a lunch or party thrown? Or is it a "here is the key off you go"

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congrats Lung!;)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Your a lucky man Lung,its just here's the key normally,but who knows what they are doing around the rest of the world,,that's what's so good about this forum !

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thats Singapore for ya. GREEEEAAAATTTTTT Service!!!! COngrats!

·
Registered
289 Posts
New Owner

Dear Moderators,
This new member Lung7707 should be awarded the "Celebrity Owner" status.:)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I think the price of the 12c in Singapore must be extreme with the imposed taxes (not even including the cost of getting your license), it must be over $1M?

They should bring puppies, ice cream, and a pony ride! :)

Actually, that's a really nice tradition. Here, they give you a thorough walk-through of the car and its features, and give some gifts, like a car cover and a tshirt. At least that was my experience.

Oh, and super congrats on the car, it looks great, and I hope it brings you lots of joy Lung!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the price of the 12c in Singapore must be extreme with the imposed taxes (not even including the cost of getting your license), it must be over $1M?

They should bring puppies, ice cream, and a pony ride! :)

Actually, that's a really nice tradition. Here, they give you a thorough walk-through of the car and its features, and give some gifts, like a car cover and a tshirt. At least that was my experience.

Oh, and super congrats on the car, it looks great, and I hope it brings you lots of joy Lung!
Thanks! It was indeed a nice evening with family and friends. It was the first time my wife saw the car and my mom did ask "why don't the doors open straight?":eek::eek:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Congrats Lung, welcome to the McLaren family. Lung was the president of Ferrari Owners Club of Singapore for 3 years. I am hoping he help starts the McLaren Owners Club. During his watch, the Ferrari Club had 50 plus events, ranging from drives, dinners etc. Come on Lung, bring some life the McLaren Spore.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Congrats Lung, welcome to the McLaren family. Lung was the president of Ferrari Owners Club of Singapore for 3 years. I am hoping he help starts the McLaren Owners Club. During his watch, the Ferrari Club had 50 plus events, ranging from drives, dinners etc. Come on Lung, bring some life the McLaren Spore.
That's Brave Lung,i hope you don't find a horses head in your bed!!!!!!;)
With that in mind im looking forward to your frank views on your car!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought I would lie low here... Thanks King :cool:

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Lovely colour. Needs a polish:D

·
Banned
37 Posts
turbo

[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
Jiampartsis a certificated supplier of Alibaba and Global-Sources, with more than 8years’ experience in turbocharger manufacturing and exporting field.
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
Weget your information from Canton fair online, and find us in the same line ofbusiness.
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
This is hope from Jiamparts, nice to meet you. If you have
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
If our products are of your interest, pleaseview our online catalog at http://www.turbochargerx.com/?sid=1e46e55c , updated daily. We will send you quotations once we get your specific enquiry.
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
Email:[email protected]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts