McLaren Life banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just pulled the trigger on a new '12 12C Coupe. I am a long time Ferrari owner (F355 Fiorano, Challenge Stradale, 599GTB, Scuderia) and before buying a 458 decided to drive the McLaren. I felt like a bit of a traitor doing so, but after 2 miles in the car I was totally sold. WOW, what an amazing car!! I cannot wait to get this thing on the track at Willow!!:D

I'm buying the car from McLaren Beverly Hills. I inquired at several dealers around the country and all were extremely willing to move a 2012. The boys at Beverly Hills were highly knowledgeable and made the experience what buying a $273,000 car should be. Couldn't be happier.

This is my first posting on McLarenLife. I've been an avid F-Chatter for years and over there we share information pretty readily.

FYI - I'm getting what I think is an extremely hefty discount on my car. The Beverly Hills store is REALLY dealing right now on their left over 2012's. I don't know how many they have left ( I asked but didn't get a straight answer) but the day I was there they were delivering two more and were showing another customer a different car. What's strange is that I paid the same or LESS than what a lot of the used cars are being offered for on the web. Not sure why they are doing this but frankly, I didn't ask (or care).

Anyway, thought I'd introduced myself and let anyone know that's looking for a car where they might find a great deal!!

I'll post again with my thoughts when I return from the track.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Which car did you buy?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey! I was dealing with Beverly Hills too but opted for another color from San Francisco. Which color did you get? I'm from SoCal too.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome! The guys at Beverly Hills have related me very well.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I just bought one from Mclaren Beverly Hills as well. These guys are great to work with and I can't wait to pick up my car tomorrow! This forum has been extremely helpful, especially when it comes to price negotiation. Needless to say, I got a hefty discount on my 2012 Supernova Silver. Although I received an even better deal from an out-of-state dealer, I chose to go with the BH guys because they are local and I feel the benefit of buying from your local dealer outweighs a few grand of savings.

My car had a 287,408 sticker. Great deal, awesome car!! :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just bought one from Mclaren Beverly Hills as well. These guys are great to work with and I can't wait to pick up my car tomorrow! This forum has been extremely helpful, especially when it comes to price negotiation. Needless to say, I got a hefty discount on my 2012 Supernova Silver. Although I received an even better deal from an out-of-state dealer, I chose to go with the BH guys because they are local and I feel the benefit of buying from your local dealer outweighs a few grand of savings.

My car had a 287,408 sticker. Great deal, awesome car!! :)
I ALMOST bought that same one, but opted for the one in San Francisco. I love your wheels. Post some pictures!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats!

I used to post over on that site - prefer posting on Ferrari and Mclaren Life.

This places seems to be filling up with past and present Ferrari owners.
Yes there is, we have talked in the past on Ferrari Chat. You know car guys are always going to run into each other, our taste change with age but we are still car guys. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.