McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just pulled the trigger on a new '12 12C Coupe. I am a long time Ferrari owner (F355 Fiorano, Challenge Stradale, 599GTB, Scuderia) and before buying a 458 decided to drive the McLaren. I felt like a bit of a traitor doing so, but after 2 miles in the car I was totally sold. WOW, what an amazing car!! I cannot wait to get this thing on the track at Willow!!:D

I'm buying the car from McLaren Beverly Hills. I inquired at several dealers around the country and all were extremely willing to move a 2012. The boys at Beverly Hills were highly knowledgeable and made the experience what buying a $273,000 car should be. Couldn't be happier.

This is my first posting on McLarenLife. I've been an avid F-Chatter for years and over there we share information pretty readily.

FYI - I'm getting what I think is an extremely hefty discount on my car. The Beverly Hills store is REALLY dealing right now on their left over 2012's. I don't know how many they have left ( I asked but didn't get a straight answer) but the day I was there they were delivering two more and were showing another customer a different car. What's strange is that I paid the same or LESS than what a lot of the used cars are being offered for on the web. Not sure why they are doing this but frankly, I didn't ask (or care).

Anyway, thought I'd introduced myself and let anyone know that's looking for a car where they might find a great deal!!

I'll post again with my thoughts when I return from the track.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Which car did you buy?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey! I was dealing with Beverly Hills too but opted for another color from San Francisco. Which color did you get? I'm from SoCal too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok, who bought the silver one from the Mclaren San Francisco I was looking at. Just kidding beautiful car, lots of nice carbon pieces.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sounds like a free-for-all for the 2012's!

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Congrats!

I used to post over on that site - prefer posting on Ferrari and Mclaren Life.

This places seems to be filling up with past and present Ferrari owners.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome! The guys at Beverly Hills have related me very well.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I just bought one from Mclaren Beverly Hills as well. These guys are great to work with and I can't wait to pick up my car tomorrow! This forum has been extremely helpful, especially when it comes to price negotiation. Needless to say, I got a hefty discount on my 2012 Supernova Silver. Although I received an even better deal from an out-of-state dealer, I chose to go with the BH guys because they are local and I feel the benefit of buying from your local dealer outweighs a few grand of savings.

My car had a 287,408 sticker. Great deal, awesome car!! :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just bought one from Mclaren Beverly Hills as well. These guys are great to work with and I can't wait to pick up my car tomorrow! This forum has been extremely helpful, especially when it comes to price negotiation. Needless to say, I got a hefty discount on my 2012 Supernova Silver. Although I received an even better deal from an out-of-state dealer, I chose to go with the BH guys because they are local and I feel the benefit of buying from your local dealer outweighs a few grand of savings.

My car had a 287,408 sticker. Great deal, awesome car!! :)
I ALMOST bought that same one, but opted for the one in San Francisco. I love your wheels. Post some pictures!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts