McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm there on Friday
Looked for Saturday as well but sold out!!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Saturday for me for the first time. Looks like a big event.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Andy, with Mclaren so see you in Hostility! What time do you target to arrive as I see the day is pretty packed with events?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm with Mclaren too and have booked forward supercar parking.
I was intending leaving home about 7.30 so should be there in just over an hour to join a queue probably. I'll probably head straight for the coffee machine at McLaren if anyone fancies one? I know Mr Button is going up the hill in the P1at about 1230.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I have to fight for a space in the normal parking as I will have left the family in London so couldn,t bring the Mac.So ive no idea when I will get there,but if I set off at 7am from central London I could be there anytime from 9 to 11 ???? Keep my coffee warm !!!,if you PM me with your number Andy then I can introduce you to the suave RIC,he will be the one surrounded by the ladies ;)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to fight for a space in the normal parking as I will have left the family in London so couldn,t bring the Mac.So ive no idea when I will get there,but if I set off at 7am from central London I could be there anytime from 9 to 11 ???? Keep my coffee warm !!!,if you PM me with your number Andy then I can introduce you to the suave RIC,he will be the one surrounded by the ladies ;)
Can't wait, I've heard so much about him!

Shame you're not in the Mac Andy. I'll look out for the Conti on the A3? I would have thought 1.5 hours from town should do you, watch out for the cameras on that section.

PM on its way...

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Can't wait, I've heard so much about him!

Shame you're not in the Mac Andy. I'll look out for the Conti on the A3? I would have thought 1.5 hours from town should do you, watch out for the cameras on that section.

PM on its way...
Not bringing the Conti as it was deemed to slow to get in the supercar paddock by the fos,so im in a BMW bus :(

·
owner
11 Posts
Hi NARANJA , ANDY C i am there also on saturday , will be also at the Mclaren Hospitality .

Regards hope to meet some off you . for me its the 3rd time FOS .

Regards Mclicious

·
Registered
964 Posts
Makes me gutted I didn't get the Saturday hospitality with Mclaren.
However really pleased to of been invited on the Friday and booked a parking spot in the supercar paddock.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi NARANJA , ANDY C i am there also on saturday , will be also at the Mclaren Hospitality .

Regards hope to meet some off you . for me its the 3rd time FOS .

Regards Mclicious
You can pm us if you like so we know who to look out for, if I use your mclife name with the staff I might get pointed towards the buffet ;):)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
However really pleased to of been invited on the Friday and booked a parking spot in the supercar paddock.
At least you get to go straight in,wereas I have to walk for miles ,then lose my car on the way back,but its a shame we couldn't meet up.Anyway Jenson wouldn't
want the competiton,given that fact you've been tearing up my home county last weekend;)

·
Registered
964 Posts
want the competiton,given that fact you've been tearing up my home county last weekend;)
Yes, the motor seemed to of left an impact on the guys :)
We pretty much did the northern TT ending up at the fairview? Cafe.
Amazing morning!!
There was a tuned GTR out and in fairness I could make no headway on it- until the bends at which point the 12C was in its element. ;) luckily towards Whitby there's the dual carriageway that winds up the hill and I passed there.
Happy to return anytime, it only took me 90 minutes to get to the start point, so a win there!!

Driving straight to Goodwood, so a similar start time :eek:

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Yes, the motor seemed to of left an impact on the guys :)
We pretty much did the northern TT ending up at the fairview? Cafe.
Amazing morning!!
There was a tuned GTR out and in fairness I could make no headway on it- until the bends at which point the 12C was in its element. ;) luckily towards Whitby there's the dual carriageway that winds up the hill and I passed there.
Happy to return anytime, it only took me 90 minutes to get to the start point, so a win there!!

Driving straight to Goodwood, so a similar start time :eek:
Did he tell you what his tune was??? Went to Fos last year straight from Yorkshire and back in the same day,but Andrew-A lead me back home most of the way so it was a fun experience.

·
Registered
964 Posts
He mentioned 650-700 but the mapping was obviously wrong!! it was blowing black smoke and fumes out of the rear and flames everytime on every overrun- which in the early hours of the morning before sunrise looked bloody amazing!!:D:eek:

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Spoiler alert - All the toys that are coming out to play this weekend. :cool:

Click for ultra-hires. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gary, when you've been on the Friday, could you let us know which is the best entrance for the supercar parking please? As its the first year etc.
Ta.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Yes, surrounded by my lurvely wife! She still won't drive the Mac despite being insured and telling her it is a doddle.........she used to drive the 911's and enjoy them, even the 1991 understeering Carrera 4 (964???).

1 - 20 of 63 Posts