McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Yep.George has come on leaps and bounds in the last year,he seems to be well in with Mclaren,so well in he has forgotton about the early days with us owners,why are you not posting these George???;):)
Glad its going well for you mate!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Very nice, photos and car, even. I can't wait to see the P1 in some different colours, silver black and perhaps dark blue. Should also look great with racing livery. It would be great if they could bring a P1 to the next Mclaren track day for us to sit in?

·
Registered
824 Posts
You would not believe the stick George got last week over on Pistonheads for his superb Bahrain P1 photos!

Hopefully he shrugged this off and I know he gained positive commercial feedback from one informed poster.

End of day, McLaren more than happy with his results and hopefully onwards and upwards for the sickeningly :D young pretender!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
You would not believe the stick George got last week over on Pistonheads for his superb Bahrain P1 photos!

Hopefully he shrugged this off and I know he gained positive commercial feedback from one informed poster.

End of day, McLaren more than happy with his results and hopefully onwards and upwards for the sickeningly :D young pretender!!
Tell them to P--------off George is a great guy :D:eek::eek:;):p

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just read this, been trying to step back from forums a little as I just want to be careful with what I say with things. I certainly haven't forgotten where I started though and if you ever want a pint (or photos) I'm game ;)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Just read this, been trying to step back from forums a little as I just want to be careful with what I say with things. I certainly haven't forgotten where I started though and if you ever want a pint (or photos) I'm game ;)
Hi MATE don't let the DICKHEAD'S get you down ! ! :p:p:p
Are you going to CLIVEDEN ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what are your terms with postage and packing?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts