McLaren Life banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after nearly three weeks at the dealer, my car should be home tomorrow. I am told I will not recognize her with all the updates having been installed.

You will recall my transmission was leaking so a new one has been installed. I have also had the CF turning vanes installed along with CF splitter.

I could not see the A/C readout on either door so these have been replaced as well as a replacement stealth hood badge.

The sports exhaust tips were discolored so I have had them powder coated matte black and the standard colored rims are being finished in a matte gunmetal.

After having only covered a few hundred miles in her I am looking forward to getting reacquainted.

Keith.:)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Well after nearly three weeks at the dealer, my car should be home tomorrow. I am told I will not recognize her with all the updates having been installed.

You will recall my transmission was leaking so a new one has been installed. I have also had the CF turning vanes installed along with CF splitter.

I could not see the A/C readout on either door so these have been replaced as well as a replacement stealth hood badge.

The sports exhaust tips were discolored so I have had them powder coated matte black and the standard colored rims are being finished in a matte gunmetal.

After having only covered a few hundred miles in her I am looking forward to getting reacquainted.

Keith.:)
I've got my fingers crossed for you Keith hoping that everything works out in your favor, enjoy. Cheers....??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts