McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
We asked them they here in Miami to put our car on dyno do before after and never got straight answer. They said they had dynos from elsewhere but unsure why they wont dyno here with our cars :) I and 3 of our cars ready for a tune .

·
Sponsor
1,381 Posts
Mclarens really like to be Dyno'd on linked 4wd dyno's. before ours was linked we had a hell of a time getting a decent reading from the MP4's. I suspect there is a lack of that type of dyno down there as for most cars you don't "need" it and it is a very expensive upgrade over a standard 4wd dyno.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mclarens really like to be Dyno'd on linked 4wd dyno's. before ours was linked we had a hell of a time getting a decent reading from the MP4's. I suspect there is a lack of that type of dyno down there as for most cars you don't "need" it and it is a very expensive upgrade over a standard 4wd dyno.
oh no i have the dyno . 1 in miami and 1 in ft lauderdale. .

Actually david the dyno they sent me via email or to my cousin was said to be their tune on a fabspeed dyno with fabspeed cats? i have email i can forward to you. maybe you can elaborate? you recommend the tune?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts