McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is a place for questions / comments / discussions that might not directly fall in the global or regional threads.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
reserved

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hello Forum Members

Myself and another member have setup WebEx presentation and conference call to discuss the creation of the National McLaren owners club.

We will be “meeting” on Tuesday, December 1st, at 1:00pm PST so we can make it work for all the time zones. To be part of this meeting please send an email to [email protected] or a PM to myself or NH4 and the information on how to connect to the webex session and conference call will be forwarded to you the week of the meeting.

This call will be to finalize some of the club business and get us ready for go live.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All,

As I hope you have seen, m3dragon and I are working with others on the forum to create a global McLaren Car Club. We would very much like to get the involvement and support of the McLarenLife community with this project so we can truly make it into something everyone is proud to be a member of. On December 1st, at 4:00PM US East Coast time, we will be having a WebEx meeting to go over where we are with many of the items detailed in the Club section of McLarenLife which you can see here: McLaren Owners Club.

If you have the time to participate in the WebEx, please reach out to either m3dragon or myself. We do also have a page detailing other ways to get in touch with us on our Contact Page.

If you are interested in offering feedback, getting more information, or getting involved, but cannot make the meeting, please do not hesitate to send a PM or e-mail.

Regards,

Jamie (nh4) / Adam (m3dragon)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts