McLaren Life banner

Gemballa MP4

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Ramy 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I was contemplating getting that pattern done on my car, using the current black leather with the red alcantara diamond centers. Now that I've seen the Gemballa interior setup I considering getting it done by my good friend John who also did a great job with my steering wheel. The pattern and colour I'm looking at using are included below. Cheers.....??

Floor Metal
Sky Vehicle Car Asphalt Rear-view mirror

#14 ·
I too would like to see the diamond stitching instead of the alcantara (which I dislike in about any application aside from a headliner).

Having said that, some of you have a great point: the car in OEM dress is really special. For me, many of the Gemballa cues are 'too much' on many of their cars; but they do have things I like here. In the case of the 12C, for me I think it would be contingent on the paint color if I'd consider going with the Gemballa or not. I really like what they did with the front intakes, as well as the rear tail lights and rear panel; and those wheels. And I wouldn't want alcantara seat/door inserts. Let's be real- alcantara is fake suede, which I have a hard time with on any car that's over $100k. YMMV.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.