McLaren Life banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
918 has a better time in her , talking to the Porsche guys at the show and from what lieb has publicly said .

I think they may go back if they need to though I really think they shouldnt , thats a mistake . It places too much importance on the time and makes them look like others times are important .

The wanted to crush the carrera gt time and get near 7mins they got under it .
Job done imo.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
918 has a better time in her , talking to the Porsche guys at the show and from what lieb has publicly said .

I think they may go back if they need to though I really think they shouldnt , thats a mistake . It places too much importance on the time and makes them look like others times are important .

The wanted to crush the carrera gt time and get near 7mins they got under it .
Job done imo.
I agree. One n done. Porsche was FIRST to get under 7mins and that was epic! Leave well enough alone. McLaren n Ferrari are the ones looking to catch up. Now if Porsche lightens the car n packs more power with a very limited version ala Zonda R but legal, yea I would say go for it. ALL BETS R OFF!:D
Just can't say enough what they did. Its everywhere now. Great for marketing, as if they needed it. Did Woking send an intern yet to stuttgart;)

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I agree. One n done. Porsche was FIRST to get under 7mins and that was epic! Leave well enough alone. McLaren n Ferrari are the ones looking to catch up. Now if Porsche lightens the car n packs more power with a very limited version ala Zonda R but legal, yea I would say go for it. ALL BETS R OFF!:D
Just can't say enough what they did. Its everywhere now. Great for marketing, as if they needed it. Did Woking send an intern yet to stuttgart;)
Ok, you are allowed back, now please for the love of God stop typing like a fucking retard. The number one reason I hate your posts is because you type like a 12 year old girl. You really can't type words like are or and? Oh, and stop using capital letters and emoticons in every sentence. I know using the italics button is slower, but then again, no one needs you to emphasize every other word in the first place. They aren't idiots. They understand what you're saying.

Your posts are annoying before even reading them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ok, you are allowed back, now please for the love of God stop typing like a fucking retard. The number one reason I hate your posts is because you type like a 12 year old girl. You really can't type words like are or and? Oh, and stop using capital letters and emoticons in every sentence. I know using the italics button is slower, but then again, no one needs you to emphasize every other word in the first place. They aren't idiots. They understand what you're saying.

Your posts are annoying before even reading them.
You should be placed on gardening leave JUST FOR THE PROFANITY:p
moderator, where is the FAIRNESS:rolleyes:;):)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Widow,a good argument doesn't have to end up in a wind up,back to business please !!

·
Registered
424 Posts
You should be placed on gardening leave JUST FOR THE PROFANITY:p
moderator, where is the FAIRNESS:rolleyes:;):)

Fairness means he has a 'Owner' badge haha.

I missed you for the duration you were gone, there was no more excitement. But now that you are back, I missed the quietness.

You are an enigma!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Fairness means he has a 'Owner' badge haha.

I missed you for the duration you were gone, there was no more excitement. But now that you are back, I missed the quietness.

You are an enigma!!!
Who's the smug one.......there's a word for people like u.....CAN'T say it though;)
Now that you mention it, Whoopsy,......that reminds me of an enima ;0)
Google that in your urbandict........eh ADMIRAL

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Widow, you meant to say "CAN'T spell it though"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts