McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fell in love with the 12-C Spider in Volcano Red when I saw one this past weekend in DC/VA.

Once I finish my building my 40x60x16 garage and get rid of some of my other toys, my wife will say ok to it then. Hopefully soon.

Hope to meet some of the local guys one day to get an in person look.

Thanks,
Al

·
Professional Bum
252 Posts
40x60x16.... I'm in love! Fingers crossed for you to get the "yes" from her. Those Volcano coolers are something else.

·
Registered
715 Posts
40x60x16.... I'm in love! Fingers crossed for you to get the "yes" from her. Those Volcano coolers are something else.
Volcano coolers. I bought one of them in first year geology course. I have it right next to my left handed smoke shifter from my scouting days...?

Nice garage. I always said I just need a 4000 sq/ft garage with a bathroom and a loft. There's a thread on here that shows a member's office where he parks his f40 right in front of his desk. Never been so green with envy in my life. Worth a look up.
I love it when typos sort of make sense.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Oh and welcome! Hope you work out getting one. It'll reset your perspective immediately.

There seems to be a disproportionate share of Macs and their enthusiasts in the People's Republic of New Jersey. Contrary to many's belief, we are not just Linden-Elizabeth-Newark and all of us don't tan indoors.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Welcome

Any pictures of that garage?

Telling the wife you are selling something while building a bigger garage :rolleyes: and you go by the name blklegend ... just tell her you love her long long time and go get the Mac :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts