McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to see a full exposed CF 675LTS. Looked insane.

Has anyone decided to go full exposed CF or did anyone see the demo one that was floating around

·
Registered
556 Posts

Has anyone decided to go full exposed CF or did anyone see the demo one that was floating around
IMO full exposed CF looks great close up, but not as good as painted from even a moderate distance.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts

you don't see full cf if you are more than 2m away from the car an its insanely expensive and a pain to repair ... expect a full cf 765LT being about 150-250k more than a regular high end spec 765LT depending on which of the cf options you take making it a 700-800k car

·
Registered
556 Posts
£100k extra btw. Or a lot more if choosing coloured CF. And that's on top of the other CF options.

I know because I was asked if I wanted it by MSO when I was at MTC last month.

I didn't really get into it any deeper though because I don't want full visual CF. I think it looks worse from any distance, and as you say, is almost impossible to repair.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
£100k extra btw. Or a lot more if choosing coloured CF. And that's on top of the other CF options.

I know because I was asked if I wanted it by MSO when I was at MTC last month.

I didn't really get into it any deeper though because I don't want full visual CF. I think it looks worse from any distance, and as you say, is almost impossible to repair.
yes I know I have the price list ... (think I send it to you some time ago) with the 4 regular cf body options (128k to 191k Euro) ...

btw these are only the standard cf bodies ... you can also get higher tier options (including things like different thread patterns, interwoven with 2 colors, flip color coated cf body or even real gold or platinum thread patterns) these are however prices that are astronomical and I only ever saw one car which had it (not on full car)

Reactions: shack

·
Registered
556 Posts
... you can also get higher tier options (including things like different thread patterns, interwoven with 2 colors, flip color coated cf body or even real gold or platinum thread patterns) these are however prices that are astronomical and I only ever saw one car which had it (not on full car)
That kind of stuff is only worth considering on something super rare, like a Speedtail. Certainly not a Super Series IMO.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
That kind of stuff is only worth considering on something super rare, like a Speedtail. Certainly not a Super Series IMO.
fun part is that the car I saw it on was a 600LT ... for the price of 2,75 600LTs ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
fun part is that the car I saw it on was a 600LT ... for the price of 2,75 600LTs ;)
:oops:

I've seen a 600LT at a dealer with a some coloured CF, but it wasn't a full CF car. Even that was far too expensive. Looked very nice close up though.

And a 720S with some MSO bespoke coloured CF was being offered at 765LT money at a dealer here. Unsurprisingly it hadn't sold last time I looked. Looked very nice indeed close up.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
:oops:

I've seen a 600LT at a dealer with a some coloured CF, but it wasn't a full CF car. Even that was far too expensive. Looked very nice close up though.

And a 720S with some MSO bespoke coloured CF was being offered at 765LT money at a dealer here. Unsurprisingly it hadn't sold last time I looked. Looked very nice indeed close up.
the one I saw also was not full cf ... still 350-400k options (different pattern cf parts inside and out some metal woven into it - don't remember it was gold or platinum and I could not take pics) was fully bespoke and insanely optioned

1 - 10 of 10 Posts