McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of Ryft decatted downpipes in stainless steel. Extremely high quality and minimal usage.

These downpipes will fit any 3.8L engine such as the 570S, 650S, 675LT, 600LT, and 12C.

MSRP is $2800 + tax & shipping.

Selling for $1850 + shipping.

Video of the exhaust below.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Confused - is this for the downpipes of the exhaust? title says decat exhaust, discussion says downpipes (which im interested in) and the video is for the exhaust!... so is it exhaust or Ryft downpipes. if DPs can you show picture please

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Confused - is this for the downpipes of the exhaust? title says decat exhaust, discussion says downpipes (which im interested in) and the video is for the exhaust!... so is it exhaust or Ryft downpipes. if DPs can you show picture please
This is for the decat downpipes by Ryft.

I'm travelling for a few days right now, so it'll take me a few days to get back home and snap some pictures.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is for the decat downpipes by Ryft.

I'm travelling for a few days right now, so it'll take me a few days to get back home and snap some pictures.
thanks so much.... appreciate. extremely interested. spoke to Jesse Tang today, (in your video), and he was going to make sure this fit... so i assume it does... i have the 2019 600LT .

dont hesitate to call me 406 619 2287 if you need. again - very interested as about to add them and do a tune.

·
Registered
14 Posts
bob - asked Jesse Tang to quickly confirm this this fits my 600lt. sure it does. Jesse designed it for Ryft.... so he's the guy!... thanks. look forward to hearing once you complete you trip. look forward to buying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts