McLaren Life banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reverting back to stock because I'll likely be trading in my 720S on columbus day weekend. Items for sale are:

HRE P201 20x8.5 & 21x12 wheels on Pirelli P-Zero tires.
Wheels and tires have 1200 miles on them and are mint. Paid $12,700. Asking $6350 + shipping. PM me for the original invoice with full specs.

Velocity AP Progressive rate lowering Springs. Paid $900. Asking $450 + shipping.
http://www.velocityap.com/McLaren-720S-Progressive-Lowering-Springs-p/vel-mclaren720springs.htm

OEM/clear front and smoked rear bumper markers. Paid $700. Asking $350 + shipping.
https://tagmotorsports.com/oem-clear-euro-reflectors-720s

Located in Central MA. The car is also for sale until Columbus day if anyone wants to beat the trade-in offer. A dollar over $240,000 and its yours (I paid $336,000 and it only has 3300 miles).

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey All - I've gotten a few PM's about the car itself, so I'm adding the window sticker for clarity. Quick note: The OEM Sports Exhaust was added by the McLaren dealership at the time of delivery, so that's a 5K option not listed. With the wheels and extras it's a $350K car. I'd let it go for $240 stock, or $245 as-is with the second set of OEM wheels and tires.

3304 miles with 2 years left on the warranty. Title in hand. Not a blemish or mechanical issue. $240 is a steal.

I'd love to see it go directly to a new owner/enthusiast and would be happy to do a 360 walk-around video or a facetime walkthrough of the car if anyone is genuinely interested.

Thanks!

- Chad

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would the wheels fit a 650s..fitment wise?
I was told the wheel specs were backwards compatible with other McLaren models, but I can't 100% confirm it would fit the 650. I can ask HRE for clarity if you're genuinely interested?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Extremely fair price. Did you try listing it at all?

Regarding springs I’m assuming labor will cost more swapping than what you can get out of them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't listed it because of the tight timeline so a dealer buy-back was the fastest solution. I know I'm loosing a ton of $$$ but I've committed to purchasing a car from a private party seller on Columbus Day weekend. Dealer is reverting back to stock so no labor costs on my end.

·
Registered
907 Posts
wow, what a car/deal... hopefully someone grabs this before it's marked up 20k by dealer...

Reactions: Jeffnrivercity

·
Registered
12 Posts
is HRE still available? i know you mentioned that you will be trading it in during columbus weekend so i assume the car is definitely gone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts