McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2013 McLaren MP4-12C Spider. Under full McLaren Warranty with Roadside Assistance until February 2021. 22,800 miles, near showroom condition, highly optioned, original sticker price $320,200 and over $20,000 in additional options and improvements. Volcano Red over black with Diamond Cut forged wheels. Clean Carfax, all service records (100% McLaren dealership maintained), and just completed 6 year full service. 100% garaged and meticulously maintained. Sports Exhaust, Front End Lift system, Soft Close Doors, 3M Clear Bra, IRIS 2 upgrade, over $13,000 in Carbon Fiber, and much more. $124,500.

Abbreviated options/features list: *= optional additions

*McLaren Warranty with Roadside Assist through February 2021

*Sport Exhaust

*Front end lift

*Soft Close Doors

*IRIS 1 replaced with brand new IRIS 2 Sat Nav and Meridian Surround System.

*Electric and Heated Memory seats

*Elite Color, Volcano Red

*Lighweight Forged Wheels

*Clear Bra paint protection

*Recent Ceramic Coating.

*Carbon Fiber Interior, Turning Vanes, Sill Panels, and Engine Cover

*Front End Skid Plates

*Semi-Aniline Sport Interior

*Stealth Pack

Mid mounted 3.8 liter V8, 618 HP

7 speed McLaren dual clutch transmission

McLaren Pro-Active Chassis Control

Four Zone alarm system

Passive rollover protection system

Standard, side head, and knee airbag system

This particular 12C is the car you want if you want to drive a completely sorted out, gorgeous, worry free McLaren. The 12C line had a number of predictable problems that were both annoying and expensive to remedy. This car has had them all fixed so you don't have to worry about it. 12C headlights tend to fog and mold, as mine had. Both headlights have been replaced with a new generation that prevents this from reoccurring. The suspension accumulaters are known to fail, mine have, and have all been replaced. The door mounted HVAC control LED back lights fail. Mine did, and have been replaced. The IRIS 1 Sat Nav and surround system was buggy and unreliable, I had mine replaced with a brand new IRIS 2 system under warranty, an upgrade that cost over $10,000.00

As mentioned, this 12C includes a transferable Mclaren warranty good until February 18th, 2021. This extended limited warranty costs $7000 per year and covers all major systems on the car. So you can purchase this 12C and not have to worry in the least about unexpected major repairs. In order to qualify for a McLaren warranty the car must pass a Certified Pre Owned inspection (and resolve any issues discovered at your expense), and as long as you keep the warranty in effect you do not have to have it re-certified. This warranty also includes free roadside assistance anywhere in the US, INCLUDING free covered transportation to the nearest McLaren dealership if you are stranded. You are required to perform a yearly service at a McLaren dealership to keep the warranty in effect.

This is my personal vehicle. I am a life long sports car enthusiast, I change vehicles about every 3 years, and I'm only selling my 12C because I have purchased a Ferrari and I don't have space for two fun cars. You are welcome to call and talk with me with any questions you might have about the 12C. The car is on display at a friend's High Line dealership callee Mid Atlantic Moterwerkes in Harrisonburg, VA, and a test drive can be arranged for those seriously interested in the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts