McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
12C has all the carbon options including the carbon seat backs. Has a built in radar with laser jammer and only has 3k miles. I bought it with 2k miles from an authorized McLaren dealer last year with a clean bill of health (HVAC etc all replaced and sorted).

I am on the fence about letting it go since it took me awhile to find the perfect spec 12C, but looking to start up my own business. I am open to legitimate offers. 350k MSRP from Tampa area McLaren, window sticker available.

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
12C has all the carbon options including the carbon seat backs. Has a built in radar with laser jammer and only has 3k miles. I bought it with 2k miles from an authorized McLaren dealer last year with a clean bill of health (HVAC etc all replaced and sorted).

I am on the fence about letting it go since it took me awhile to find the perfect spec 12C, but looking to start up my own business. I am open to legitimate offers. 350k MSRP from Tampa area McLaren, window sticker available.
That's the highest MSRP that I've seen for a 12C, and it's very low mileage. Posting the window sticker would help prospective buyers see the exact options list, which must be impressive. I'd also add more photos and the car's history.

GLWS,

Roger

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Definetly not desperate to sell since it took me awhile to find the perfect spec.

Attached is the window sticker and some additonal photos.

Carfax shows a note for the rear bumper. The first owner had it valet parked at the Ritz and another car bumped into the rear bumper. No damage at all, but the first owner wanted a police report, hence the history. McLaren Atlanta knows the original owner and can also verify the incident.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
The picture of the window sticker is pretty blurry but looks to be a MSRP of $300K. Is that correct or is my vision worse then I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts