Discussion Starter #1
Newest proto type ADV x wheel in smoke brushed face with brushed gunmetal lips
19x9 front and 20x12 rear mounted on Toyo R888 235/35/19 and 315/30/20
Lowered 1" all around .

Enjoy the pictures .

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Yes, they look the biz. Bet they cost a bit as well! Tasteful.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Wicked! Those certainly look great on a black 12C!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Been looking around for a nice concave wheels for the 12C and i so far this one has caught my eye. I like the finish as well as my car has a black roof and my bumper has bits of CF on it has well.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'd like deep concave wheels as wel like the Pur wheels 4our but no idea how they would look on the MP4

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
If the owner's pleased that is what matters most, but for me most 3-piece wheels with the ring of bolts always end up looking one or two sizes smaller than they really are because the inner circle is not as open as it would be on a large single piece wheel. Wheels like that make great sense in racing where you'll want to play around with different widths and offsets, but on a road car it's usually pick one size (or two if there's a front/rear stagger) and go.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
560 Posts
agree. i like the 1 piece 20" look all the way around.
but hey if the owner is happy thats all that counts.

·
Registered
551 Posts
The moe I look at these wheels the more I like em. They fill the wheels wells better and more flush with the body. The offset of the stockwheels are too deep. Was thinking of spacer but no idea if it'll hold.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Been looking around for a nice concave wheels for the 12C and i so far this one has caught my eye. I like the finish as well as my car has a black roof and my bumper has bits of CF on it has well.
Those are perfect. I have been considering those in dark gray.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
ADV.1 have come out with some pretty exciting colours and finishes as of late. I was recently at Pfaff tuning and I must say they sure look great especially in the 2 and 3 piece configurations. Cheers....??

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just ordered the vorsteiner wheels in glossy black. Delivery in 4 to 5 weeks. Will take some pictures and post them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts