1- The prototype from Goodwood was 'Petrol Green'.There are few special P1-only colors I saw at the factory that I've not seen on any working cars. We've all seen the two from Goodwood - Amethyst Black (Purple) and Petrol Black (very dark green). There were quite a few new, brighter color, among the mix and I'm trying to recall a blood orange-like color which this one would be. But this definitely a blood-orange type color and not Volcano Orange. McLaren's Volcano Orange prototype has a body-colored wing, not a carbon wing. The P1 cars we've seen McLaren use are:
1. Volcano Orange show car from Paris launch and E3
2. Volcano Yellow show car from Goodwood (was the the one driven by Jay Leno?)
3. White from Malaysia launch
4. Amethyst Black driven at Goodwood and driven by Top Gear in Belgium
5. Petrol Black (dark green) from Goodwood - I'm guessing it was a backup car
6. Ice Silver from Nurburgring
7. Blood Orange from Hungary
8. Volcano Orange _ Paul B's car
9. Graphite Grey or Titanium Silver (not sure from the picture) - Geneva customer car
Peloton - is it you or Mark Antar who keeps the lists?
It would be great if someone, who has the time to track this, could start a new thread for P1 color sightings.