McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the dealer courtesy cars here. I'm not usually a fan of bling but will admit that I think the wheels look quite good. Afraid I don't like the engine covers and also don't think that the interior works .....

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
THis is one of those appreciate the work, not for me kind of cars. Someone will love it tough. I have already seen worse on the street.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
One of the dealer courtesy cars here. I'm not usually a fan of bling but will admit that I think the wheels look quite good. Afraid I don't like the engine covers and also don't think that the interior works .....
I'm in agreement Jerry the rims do look good, the rest is definitely not to my liking, yet who am I to pass judgement on someone else's taste. To each his own as they say to each his own. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
907 Posts
ayee.. but would drive it as loaner/courtesy car... :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
It's a johnny car this way ( apologies to the johhny's)

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Jerry I've sent the repo man. He's a biggish fella, stinks a bit like cheeseburgers and root beer, please point out the car for him. Told him let you keep the wheels.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I suspected it may get this kind of reaction ...... But, as fiksegts says, it's not bad for a loaner.

It used to have the standard engine covers and stealth lightweight wheels so I guess it's just an example of what can be done if you are that way inclined.

I'll try and find something more subtle for my next photos :)

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
It wouldn't be my first choice, but I'm not disliking it as much as most have. The one issue I see is the orange stitch on the Arabica Brown leather - I think that I'd have done a white stitch instead if I were looking for some contrast. It would match the seats better as well.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The orange stitch looks a lot better than the photo shows. For me, the issue is the brown/black combo. Just don't think it works.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I am happy with my carbon engine covers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts