McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got these back from Ogara and they are now for sale. I had them on my 2014 12C Spider for about 18 months and 7k miles. Part # is 3010-33012. These come with the black tips. Per the AWE site these will only fit the 12C. Asking 1700 shipped or 1400 local pickup. I am located in orange county CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think it will fit as is. There is a different part # for the 650S. The 2 parts look very similar but the rear of each is a bit different so I cant say fir sure it it will workl. The downpipes seem to fit everything but this X Pipe section looks like it may only fit the 12C.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are 100% plug and play. I ran these with AWE 200 cell downpipes so cant comment on how this section itself will sound with the stock downpipes. The spiders have a different exhaust that are a bit quieter than the coupe exhaust so I am sure these by themselves would have sounded better than stock.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where are you located? I would drop them to 1K plus shipping or just 1K if you are local to so cal. Sounds like I am going to end up splitting these from the downpipes because while these will only fit a 12C, the downpipes will fit everything except the 720S and the new GT.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im officially lowering this to 1k plus shipping if needed. Local to so cal I should be able to deliver.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts