McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is an OEM McLaren 675LT carbon fiber driver seat. It is in Alcantara leather with Napier green piping. This came with my 2016 675LT which I have sold. Used once for the track and then stored in original cover. It is in excellent condition. It is the touring size. Asking $5500.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make me a reasonable offer. Eager to get rid of this and move on to the next car/project.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price reduced to $3750 or best offer plus shipping. From my 2016 675LT McLaren - US spec LH drive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This carbon fiber bucket seat is significantly lighter than the standard sport seats. I think it weighs only 20 lbs. It also is design to hold the driver in place while doing sporty or track driving otherwise you would be sliding side to side on the regular sport seats. Takes about 1 hour to replace or install. I paid USD 7K for it when i bought it and had to be shipped from England. It is a must if you are taking your 675LT on the track events.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No I don't have the harness bar and belts. You could probably put an ad here in the forum for that. I also have the instructions and a home made adjustment tool for the seat installation that way you don't have to go to the dealer to have it installed or switching seats back and forth. I miss my 675 LT but hoping I can get a 765LT. Good luck and have fun with your Mac. Life is short!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does this have the slot between the legs for a 5 or 6 pt harness? I think I see it in the pictures, but can't really be sure.
Also, for local pickup, where are you located?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes it does have the slot or opening for the 5 or 6 point harness between the legs. It came that way as it is an OEM McLaren bucket seat that I specially ordered thru McLaren UK. It is in Las vegas NV. Text me at 7025807041 if you are really interested.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anybody in SoCal is really interested in the 675LT bucket seat, I can have a friend bring it to SoCal this weekend of next weekend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts