246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is sold!!

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It did for about 12k miles then it started to look bad so it currently does not. I was planning on adding it if I keep the car.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I made a typo in ad - I have owned it since April 2019 - not 2109 (back to the future? :LOL:)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump - I have not been aggressively trying to sell but starting to get more serious. Let me know if anyone is interested. Some recent pics attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, I will be extending the warranty another 2 years through McLaren before the end of the year to get the discounted rate ($9,500 for 2 years). It is fully transferable to new owner and/or refundable so I will buy it in case I keep the car longer.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you found your next ride yet?
no but I bought an ACR recently that I’m in love with and keeping me busy. I figure I would try and sell my 650s if someone wants it so I’m ready to jump on the next car whenever the opportunity arises. I really don’t mind keeping the 650s a bit longer :). I’m thinking in the next 6 months or so I’ll likely make a move.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price Update - Few different options depending on what you want since I am purchasing the 2 year extended warranty:

$149,000 with warranty until April 2020
$155,000 with warranty until April 2021
$159,000 with warranty until April 2022

The McLaren extended warranty is fully transferable and/or refundable so that is why I have the different price options.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump - 2 year extended warranty officially purchased and the car just got a full inspection. Open to reasonable offers!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
some recent pics

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price drop to $140k

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Someone please buy this thing. Good luck with sale.
haha - thanks bud. I am in no rush to sell it and haven't posted it on any sites other then here and craigslist. I got a lot of offers but nothing worthy for me to sell. I rather just keep it until I find the next car I really want but if someone really wants it, I will let her go for the right price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was two minutes away from buying it but then decided to check out my other options, too. And then recession struck. It's really a sweet car, almost perfect shape. Good luck, Zee!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump - Open to reasonable offers. Warranty good till April 2022 and currently miles is 16,300. I still drive the car a few times a week. No rush to sell it at this point. Tons of videos and pics - just email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think you are offering a fair price including the warranty.
Someone is going to get a very nice car.
I feel more people are waiting for the summer to see what happens.
When you trade this in to the Lamborghini dealer, I hope they offer you a fair deal.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts