McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you that have not yet seen the store page at MP4Parts.com you will find that the Foot Rest is in pre-order phase.

As the site was just launched last night, I am ready to take orders. The machinist is standing by to begin the first batch. I will just need to gauge the amount of interest before I begin the initial batch.

Once I give the go ahead - orders will be able to be shipped within 10 days.

If you would like to pre-order please go through the checkout process and/or contact me directly for other methods of payment/ordering overseas etc.

Thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Foot rests will be shipping out for those who have ordered on the 26th of March

Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Footrests are in full production and in stock! ready to ship.

Please PM or order online

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Andrew

mine came this weekend, so I installed - very easy job, about two minutes. Before installing I actually painted the "slats" in the plate black so they matched the pedals more closely - looks fantastic.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Andrew

mine came this weekend, so I installed - very easy job, about two minutes. Before installing I actually painted the "slats" in the plate black so they matched the pedals more closely - looks fantastic.
Great idea! I painted mine today and it looks much better. It looks like an original pedal from the factory.

Andrew; you should consider selling them pre-painted.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Andrew, just sent you my payment for the foot rest. Are they now painted?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it and it has shipped! Not yet! We are working with a vendor to try and do stickers which will be more durable.

But they look great without as well!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Got it and it has shipped! Not yet! We are working with a vendor to try and do stickers which will be more durable.

But they look great without as well!
Wouldn't it better if you just cut right through like the pedals which would allow the carpet to show through and shedding a couple of grams of weight LOL:D. Not familiar with the mounting technique being used to install this item and realizing that it could become a potential problem with dirt and all:eek:. Cheers.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We didn't cut through for a number of reasons. A for dirt that would be very hard to clean between carpet and pedal. As well fastening securely would be an issue..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts