McLaren Life banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Does anyone have a 720s in flux silver?

I’ve been offered a used one at an unbelievable price from McLaren but I’m not sure on the colour.

Thanks!

·
Registered
847 Posts
If it is really an unbelievable price I am not sure what the issue is? If you aren’t in love with the color, wrap it. It’s silver so it not going to be a hideous color not matter what shade it is.

·
Registered
323 Posts
There are some good pictures of it. I saw the Flux silver during the launch of the GT a few years back. It is a light silver (think it is an MSO color IIRC). Look at the McLaren GT Launch photos, you should see a few pics of the color. Haven't seen it on a 720s. I do like it, but I also like the silver hues, it is much lighter than SuperNova and some of the other silver/greys... I thought is was a nice color.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Does the car qualify for the McLaren ESC? A vehicle that has been identified by McLaren as having been modified it will never be covered. According to a contact at McLaren North America, there were several dealers allowing modified cars to be sold with warranty. Aside from the rug dance by the offending dealers, there were many cars flagged.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts