McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran these on my 570s track pack for a year on and off. The dealer refinished them so they are fresh. They are setup for the 600 but ran great on my 570s track pack without issue running 245/305 cups and factory size trofeos. The change in handling is insane and totally changes the car. Best option you can do IMHO. Looking for $4200 with factory Mclaren TPMS (told over 1k), custom 3d printed centers without tires plus shipping obo.

19 x 8.5 Finspeed F14 - McLaren 600LT 20 x 11 Finspeed F14 - McLaren 600LT
They have the following options:
RT Option (No Center Cap)
Knurled Bead Seat
Extreme Brake Kit (Front)
Satin Charcoal Powder Coat Finish

Additionally, since they are so extreme with lightweight options, they don't take center caps. As such, I had a friend design and 3d print O ringed look centers that fit in the hubs. They are almost identical to the center locks on my 620R. I never painted them.
I don't know if I'll include the cups or not as I may put them on the 620R. They're pictured and are still mounted, but can be easily unmounted from Tag who mounted them with their touchless machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Reasonable offers considered. I need to free these up for my 620R parts. :) Thanks!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Friday Bump. Reasonable offers considered. I need to free these up for my 620R parts. :) Thanks!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Friday Bump. Price Drop to $3,500. Reasonable offers considered. I need to free these up for my 620R parts. :) Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
PM sent, I may need these. I need standard size wheels for my 2017 570s to allow for all season tires. I think I’ll keep my 21/20’s for track.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! PM's replied.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM replied.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Friday Bump. PM's replied. Thanks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PM's replied. Thanks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hump day bump. Thanks for the interest. PM's replied.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SOLD!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts