McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember the last time I was this glad to see an F1 season end. The Vettel domination was interesting... For a minute. Then it was just a bore.
For us Mclaren fans, this was the most forgettable season that I can remember... to forget.
But let's be positive and start with the looser's credo; "just wait till next year!" This should be an interesting off season. Probably more interesting than the actual season.

The questions that I have;
-What will the new car look like? Will it have that ugly "penis-like" nose that's been reported?
-Who will replace Vodafone as primary sponsor? Rumors were Mr. Slim's "Claro" would be it, but is that shot now that Sergio is gone?
-What will the livery look like? Will they keep the chrome, or go white/red (Claro's colors).
-Will the Dane be any good? Will he out score JB? Or Sergio at Force India?
-Will Red Bull continue to bore us to death? Or maybe have some KERS/alternator problems? (Can't blame me for hoping)

The next few months should be interesting...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I agree. I haven't seen the Brazil race yet but I doubt the results will surprise me. This season was a race for who came in 2nd - 4th.

Hopefully, new engines, Honda support and new regs will help BUT you have to give credit to RBR, Newey and Vettel for creating such a successful team. They are in a league of their own!!

Regarding 2014 - It surely can't be any worse for us McLaren fans!

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
I've read that they will have cock noses, or anteater style noses..McLaren has used themselves from this years season as a primary example to RedBull, with regards to dominance.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Maybe we should be discussing F1 results in this thread?:confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good start to the F1 season for McLaren. 2nd and 3rd place finish and leading Constructors Title!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts