McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The first race of the 2013 season just ended (qualifying race) with Seb Loeb Racing coming out on top with their 12C GT3. Both Seb Loeb and Alvaro Parente look quite the goods in the 12C and will be starting on pole for the championship race tomorrow.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Mitch: Please keep us informed on this as you are the MAN on this subject.

HOWEVER, a Red Bull McLaren driven by someone named Seb. A McLaren wins a race, defeats other auto brands, and advances the Red Bull brand.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The enemy of my friend is my enemy. The enemy is my enemy.

Which one is this?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Light rain at Nogaro so the race is starting under safety car....single file however with the #9 McLaren leading so it'll have the track wide open once the safety car gets off the track.

EDIT: Well after a bit of a weird race and some crazy things going on the Seb Loeb/Alvaro Parente #9 12C has finished 6th. Unfortunate...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Light rain at Nogaro so the race is starting under safety car....single file however with the #9 McLaren leading so it'll have the track wide open once the safety car gets off the track.

EDIT: Well after a bit of a weird race and some crazy things going on the Seb Loeb/Alvaro Parente #9 12C has finished 6th. Unfortunate...
Mitch:

I used the link you posted to watch the race. Fantastic. The 12C was leading until a drive through penalty for Seb releasing his racing harness before the car came to a complete halt for a pit stop. Looks good for this season.

I got lucky that I saw your link in time to watch the race. The racing was really entertaining. Thanks

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
The HEXIS team is shutting down at the end of this season,unless they can find a buyer,shame as they did very well this season.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Are they actually shutting or changing cars? We were told at brands that the 12c had had point of balance issues and the FIA told them they had to raise the ride height consequently they have been less successful this year

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Are they actually shutting or changing cars? We were told at brands that the 12c had had point of balance issues and the FIA told them they had to raise the ride height consequently they have been less successful this year
Hexis is pulling the sponsorship as they want to expand their own business,so the team is up for sale.

Didn't know Ferrari international assistance had made them do that,what a shame.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts