McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OWNER
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Few pics after the 22ple treatment

All I can say is that this new wax is amazing. It has only been 24 hours. To cure properly they say give it 5 days. I took these with my iPhone.

Attachments

·
OWNER
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another. Will take more tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
GOOD LORD!!! That looks SPECTACULAR...Though I might be a littled biased.... I have the exact same spec(V.O. stealth package, SLW wheels, CF mirrors, Silver Calipers)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
It does appear as though it has been cleaned well:D:D:D

Very bright VO. Looks stunning.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
When you used "picks" instead of "pics" I thought you were not completely happy with the 22ple.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Is this stuff worth the money??? How does it compare to other polishes/waxes?
And....can the "average joe" put this stuff on and off or does it require some special equiptment/wheels, etc.

Also in doing an internet search today, I was having trouble finding places in the US to buy it. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
83 Posts
And....can the "average joe" put this stuff on and off or does it require some special equiptment/wheels, etc.

Also in doing an internet search today, I was having trouble finding places in the US to buy it. Any recommendations?
I believe Esoteric Detail out of Columbus, OH is the importer for the US and they also sell it on their website.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

It is a little complicated to put on. You need to have 2 microfiber applicators, and 2-3 microfiber towels. You add a couple drops, and do a panel. After about 3 minutes, remove the residual. If you let it dry more than this, then it becomes difficult. Look up Esoteric Detail, they have instructions on applying it. After applying, you also need to throw away the micofiber applicators and the microfiber towels you used to remove it, as the glass will harden in them, and then you will scratch your car if you ever use them again.

The stuff lasts for about 2 years, and the gloss it creates is insane.

·
OWNER
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When you used "picks" instead of "pics" I thought you were not completely happy with the 22ple.
Lmao. Damn spell correct on the iPhone. I did not catch that one...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts