McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
How so. I thought it looked pretty nice, but I tend to wear rose colored glasses. :)
If you think that's bad, how about the pictures of LAF with the rear "spoiler" deployed - awful. You would have a hard time convincing me this element wasn't an after tought after finally seeing P1 revealed in Paris.

·
Mark Antar Design
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How so. I thought it looked pretty nice, but I tend to wear rose colored glasses. :)
The huge shutlines (a la F40/50) don't look nice at all. The rear bumper looks as if it's about to fall off! So many annoying little details and the whole design doesn't flow very well IMO. :)

·
Banned
111 Posts
Does not matter what it looks like it has a Ferrari badge on it, only time will tell if it becomes a classic or a flop. Also a bit annoying as they have quoted in saying there not going to filter the hybrid technology down to other cars, wonder what this would look like if Frank was still on the designer team?

16 La Ferrari's coming to the UK ive heard but not 100% sure.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sounds great, as expected. Looks wild, that could be good or bad, I think the P1 will age better. I don't really like the sides they look like pods to me. The back looks cool, but I think it will age poorly. Best angle is straight on. Or just listening to it go by.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Let me correct that best angle is looking at it across, diagonally from the front fender across the hood to the opposite roof pillar. I don't really like the front lower/bumper portion. Bits and pieces just don't blend quite right.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Try a picture with the wing in race mode Doug :cool:

Now you go and delete it,and make me look like a fool !! Not too hard anyway !!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I saw a yellow one in person at Mugello last month. It looked terrific to me. Then again I'm biased :)

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Like it in yellow, would love it in silver.

The nostalgic in me would dig red as well...

1 - 20 of 209 Posts