McLaren Life banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Where do you put that? In the door storage? It might not open if the car is at an odd angle or on the roof. Not in a secure storage and bouncing around the car in a crash, the hammer might kill you?
Depends on car but it needs to be close.
Tool is very small - if that's a concern your pocket will work.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Where do you put that? In the door storage? It might not open if the car is at an odd angle or on the roof. Not in a secure storage and bouncing around the car in a crash, the hammer might kill you?
I don't know about the 720S, but it looks like you might fit one in the 12C key pouch, at the front of the driver's seat squab.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I was directly next to the car... he accelerated sassoon as I looked at him.... gave him a thumbs up.... he floored it... .most likely the tires were still cold because it took off then kicked to the right.. went sideways in front of me and hit directly behind the drivers door... burst into flames before I could even stop... the flames were too hot to get to the man driving...I tried... even had someone hand me a fire extinguisher.and it was dead in the red..... fml.. .. literally couldnt do a thing besides watch a man die in front of my eyes. I'll never forget his face.. I'm waiting for the identity to come out..
That's terrible and I'm very sorry you had to go through that ordeal. Good on you for trying to do what you could!

·
Registered
167 Posts
When I crashed and rolled over, all I was thinking was that I was surprised I was alive, then how bad was I damaged. I'm grateful that people were there to help me. The shock was so bad, I wasn't thinking about what I should do. I can't imagine being coherent enough to find tools to get myself out. I landed wheels down, but the windows were so smashed down only one would have been tall enough to get out of. Most of the windows broke out anyway. Everyone is different though. Better to have tools than not.

·
Registered
166 Posts
When I crashed and rolled over, all I was thinking was that I was surprised I was alive, then how bad was I damaged. I'm grateful that people were there to help me. The shock was so bad, I wasn't thinking about what I should do. I can't imagine being coherent enough to find tools to get myself out. I landed wheels down, but the windows were so smashed down only one would have been tall enough to get out of. Most of the windows broke out anyway. Everyone is different though. Better to have tools than not.
Was this with the 720S? Glad you made it!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts