McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1st allocation spider on order so i was thinking of taking the factory tour in November or December and hopefully geting to see my car! i would fly in from the U.S, does anyone have any suggestions of hotels, things to do that are close by etc...
thanks for the help!

·
Registered
36 Posts
There is a useful app called London24, suggest you look at that.

On the hotel front, many chains including Hilton, Holiday Inn, premier inn, dpends what level of service you require.

HTH

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have a 1st allocation spider on order so i was thinking of taking the factory tour in November or December and hopefully geting to see my car! i would fly in from the U.S, does anyone have any suggestions of hotels, things to do that are close by etc...
thanks for the help!
Not much in Woking apart from the MTC..... Mercedes Benz World is close by and well worth a visit - but I may be biased... ;) Otherwise you're best off staying in central london

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great info guys! im thinking of spending one day at the factory and the dealership close by.
do they have a Ritz, 4 seasons, or anything similiar?
i assume i should stay in central London and take a train to the factory.
thx again guys! ill download the app now.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'd recommend you stay at Claridges for a very very high quality English hotel experience. Alternatively the Mandarin Oriental is right by the London Dealer, and is obviously good too.

Train to Woking is very easy and MTC is a 5 minute cab ride away.

great info guys! im thinking of spending one day at the factory and the dealership close by.
do they have a Ritz, 4 seasons, or anything similiar?
thx again guys! ill download the app now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
This is probably not necessary. McLaren arranged a car and driver to pick me up and drop me off at my hotel once my tour date was confirmed.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awesome! the Dorchester, Ritz, and Four Seasons were highly reccomended.
im thinking October/November.
thx guys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts