McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You may be familiar with our carbon fiber and stainless steel marque wall art. Demand has been so great recently that we’ve allotted extra man power into fabrication and invested heavily into improving our efficiency at production. $375 is all it will cost this February for a custom-made carbon fiber and brushed stainless steel sign. They make an outstanding gift for any automotive enthusiast and look great in the office, garage, home bar, etc.

You can order through our website, here.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hmmm .... interesting.

Reactions: Fabspeed Motorsport

·
Sponsor
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered and they are great!

Awesome! Cheers!
Do you make anything for Pagani? Is color tinting the carbon fiber an option for an extra fee? Would love to have one in blue carbon fiber.
We design, cut, and assemble each sign in house and we can make almost anything you desire into a sign. We haven't made a sign for Pagani yet as it's a somewhat rare marque, but if you'd like we can certainly make one for you. The blue carbon fiber may be a bit complicated but can see what we can do!

Hmmm .... interesting.
Would you like a closer look? :)

·
Sponsor
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
105 Posts
We design, cut, and assemble each sign in house and we can make almost anything you desire into a sign. We haven't made a sign for Pagani yet as it's a somewhat rare marque, but if you'd like we can certainly make one for you. The blue carbon fiber may be a bit complicated but can see what we can do!

The McLaren sign in Blue Carbon fiber would be just as nice I'm sure. How can I find out if the blue color tinting would be possible and how much it would cost to have made? Thanks for your reply.

·
Sponsor
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The McLaren sign in Blue Carbon fiber would be just as nice I'm sure. How can I find out if the blue color tinting would be possible and how much it would cost to have made? Thanks for your reply.
Please send an email to [email protected] and we will do our best to make this a reality for you! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts