McLaren Life banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Great guys! Been buying from Joe since before the flood! I think my 96 Porsche TT was one of the first - my friend Mark had his 720 there for a while - night and day how that thing turned out!
Thanks for the kudos! Impressive garage as well ;)

·
Sponsor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Special shoutout to IDS Supercars, Eurocharged, Pure Turbos and everyone involved in this awesome build! Fabspeed is proud to be a sponsor of this build, which features a Fabspeed Race exhaust... 1,000+whp!

·
Sponsor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to touch on a critical component included with all of our McLaren HJS Sport Catalytic Converters and Cat Bypass Downpipes, our proprietary high temperature Heat Blankets.

Keeping heat in the exhaust maintains the velocity of exhaust gasses, allowing the turbos to spool faster while ensuring maximum power is extracted through increased efficiency. Our included heat blankets consist of a 13mm thick ceramic fiber refractory mat interior rated to 1,800 degrees. Stainless steel mesh over liner covering ceramic insulation makes direct contact with the Downpipes. The basalt fabric exterior covers sewn with stainless steel mesh covering all edges and high quality stainless steel spring fasteners ensure longevity.

Check out the video below for more details:

Fabspeed Motorsport is the ONLY company that offers high-end heat blankets with their Downpipes. Re-using the OEM heat shields, as every other company makes you do, is not only a less effective way to insulate from heat, but they also complicate the install.

This is one of the many ways that show how much thought and effort we put into our product design. When you deal with Fabspeed, you're dealing with the best.

·
Sponsor
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Along with honoring our fallen heroes and BBQs with Friends and Family, Memorial Day means that driving season is finally here at Fabspeed Motorsport. Celebrate this patriotic holiday with getting the world’s finest performance exhaust products designed and manufactured here in the USA. Summer is right around the corner, so take advantage of this promotion to get your pride and joy ready for action!

I wish everyone a happy Memorial Day and please don’t hesitate to DM or contact me directly if you have any questions or need anything!​

41 - 49 of 49 Posts