McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keeping with our new F1 Nostradamas format, we are first picking the pole qualifier, and after qualifying, the podium.

Practice 1 is now on: My choice for the pole is Hamilton

$$$ Prizes? Oh yes, Hmmmm. I'll get back to you on that.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Mercedes does look strong so far - I still expect to see a Redbull in front for lights out.

Button holding 6th in P1 with Perez way down the list at 15th. Hopefully he's doing a long run or something.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Heavily revised sidepods. They look reprofiled and shorter. Much more pronounced 'coke bottle' to them. A lot more heat sheilding along the tops of them. Hopefully some photos will surface soon. New floor as well. I'm really hoping for a good result. The bad form has actually made me feel ill at times.

FP2 starts in about 20 minutes. really looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Heavily revised sidepods. They look reprofiled and shorter. Much more pronounced 'coke bottle' to them. A lot more heat sheilding along the tops of them. Hopefully some photos will surface soon. New floor as well. I'm really hoping for a good result. The bad form has actually made me feel ill at times.

FP2 starts in about 20 minutes. really looking forward to it.
I was reading a report earlier, Jenson says that he car wasn't drastically better has they've hoped it to be... This is worrying, Perez ended up in some trouble too.. I hope they can make some magic happen in china, it would make my birthday celebrations even better!

For pole, Hamilton.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gilroy: I agree with you 100%. Problem is, I don't think Lewis or Niki or Alain or Aryton could put this year's iteration on Pole. I am a dyed in the wool McDaddy addict, but I think it just didn't work out for us this year. I'm hoping things improve when we are the only team with Honda power at the start of the V6 turbo formula.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts