·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
'Shout out to mclife' I love it. :)
You did a good job. He's just trying to get you to trigger Brake Steer, I'm surprised he didn't explain it. You can see when you turn in harder the whole chassis yaws towards the apex. At that point, you can actually boot the throttle and the Brake Steer keeps you on line as you power out. It's the same thing many journalists struggled with, partly because you are carrying so much extra speed at the end of the straights, the tendency is to be too gradual with turn-in.

Great vid. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Just as 6th says,you were already 2 seconds a lap quicker than the 458 and thats before you master brake steer which should add at least another second !! In track mode you will find its another big step also,great video good way to waste 10 mins of my lunch :D
Plus, any quicker in the 458 and the arse would start hanging out,really wasting time!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
How do get the vid to open? No response from either vid.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do get the vid to open? No response from either vid.
If you are using a desktop, remove the "M" from the address.

Really pissed I had to drive the 458 in Sport. Really can feel how it cuts the power big time. My biggest issue was I used light throttle in the corners, thinking it would keep the rear end planted. I also broke way too early most of the time, especially you can see on the main straight I was letting off the gas before the dual cones, and actually could have gone farther and applied heavy braking at the single cone just after the dual cones on the left. They really want you to be right on the curbs for the corners. Not bad for my first time on a track with the 12C, next year will be better.

Will post the SLS and 570-4 in a bit. Drove the 570-4 first so I was the slowest in this car, and had to beg to even let them allow me to drive it in the Sport transmission mode. Would have preferred Corsa.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I did the exotic experience myself last march. Mp4 had not arrived yet so did a 430 scuderia and LP 550. I have to say... So much damn fun.. Absolutely worth the money to anyone contemplating it. They really don't limit you as you would think. The drift experience was a waste of money, so I wouldn't bother with that IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts