McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ECG is proud to offer Carbon Fiber Tailpipe Finishers for the MP4-12C. They are constructed of 100% pre-peg Carbon Fiber molded in an autoclave environment to achieve the most consistent weave pattern and finish. Additionally we have focused the high temperature issue associated with resins braking down. Normal resins will start to fail and yellow in the area of 250deg. The tailpipe area has a radiant temp of about 400-450deg. We have processed these components with a higher temperature threshold resin as well as a protective inner coating with resistant properties of 1200deg. indirect and 800deg. direct temps.

We have also stated to offer these items in 3K Silver mesh Kevlar, Black Carbon and Orange 3k Kevlar twill.

Finishers come as a right and left set. No modifications are needed to install as they are a direct mold of the factory steel parts. Weight is aprox. 10g . Please contact us direct with any interest or questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
nice tips, do you stock these?

·
C A R B O N
342 Posts
More installed and other pics...

Attachments

·
Owner
95 Posts
Wow they look good what is the price of them. ?
I have a 12c spider in volcano red in the UK

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hello, I would like a set with a Matt / silk finish not gloss. Is that possible?

Either post a cost or PM me pls.

Vin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts