Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood

Car Sky Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Finally after 3 years of ownership, had the exoshield applied locally here in Michigan. Da Vinci of Michigan did the install and I’m impressed. They didn’t move the the vehicle let alone start it. They also did an exterior and interior ceramic coating, wheels off(i had the dealer install xpel PPF when I bought it new back in 2019). The owner of the shop actually doing the install. Honest and friendly, easy transaction. Reasonable rates.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i use windshield protection film on all my cars… saves me every time!!! i used clearplex but heard exoshield is also very good

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
The best windshield protection film currently out, imo.
hmmmm… had both exo and clearplex … latter better IMHO…. the former scratches easily when wipers turned on… maybe got better…?

·
Registered
75 Posts
hmmmm… had both exo and clearplex … latter better IMHO…. the former scratches easily when wipers turned on… maybe got better…?
Had Exoshield on for about 3.5 years, and 30k+ miles, and it held up really well. Never scratched, and only started delaminating slowly after the 3 year mark. It also took some major abuse from debris on rallies and from truckers on the highway. That said, I made certain to never run my wipers unless it was raining.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts