McLaren Life banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Trusted Source for McLaren Performance
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are pleased to announce that Renaissance Speed, your trusted source for McLaren performance, is the EXCLUSIVE McLaren dealer for @forgeline new competition Beadlock wheels announced at PRI 2019! These wheels have been engineered to exceed SAE standards and have a bolt-on outer ring that holds drag tires securely in place and prevents it from either slipping or unseating from the rim when aired down to low psi, for maximum traction at the drag strip! As a result, this means that McLaren owners can now run proper Bias Ply drag tires with the correct offset on a strong, lightweight wheel from a trusted brand. Shown below is also the matching 18" front skinny.

This marks a major milestone in the McLaren performance aftermarket and opens up a whole new world of performance in 2020!

We only work with the best in the industry!

PM us for special Forgeline pricing and more info!! #winning #mclarentrust #renaissancespeed

·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wheel Wednesday. @Forgeline 17" McLaren beadlocks with MT Street R are 18.5 lbs lighter per wheel over my stock setup with R888R! This is 37 lbs savings of unsprung weight in just the rear. Porsche thinks 1 lb unsprung = removing 10 lbs static weight. If so, this means the performance increase would be equivalent to losing 370 lbs! ? That is more than what Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) weighs ?

Do you agree with Porsche? What do you think it is worth in static weight loss? #mclarentrust #renaissancespeed

·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will they clear the ccm brakes?
The 19" version of these beadlocks will clear the ceramic brakes. There is at least one set on a 720S as of this writing.

We are working on a rear steel brake conversion kit for the most hardcore among us.

PM us if you have any questions on options and quotes.

·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Forgeline knocked it out the park with their matching 18" front skinnies. A perfect compliment to their Beadlock Drag Racing Wheels for McLaren.
Front skinnies saved me 15 lbs per wheel over my stock 19" with R888R! Which is incredible since the rears saved me 18.5 lbs per wheel. All together, I saved 67 lbs of unsprung (dead) weight!?? #mclarentrust #renaissancespeed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts