McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else read this?
Interesting stuff.. They had the can am in there as a contender .. Can am fastest as you'd imagine given competition but interesting stat was its 1334 kilos wet weight ..

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Yeah did read that one... have to admit if I had more resources I'd really be quite tempted by a BAC mono!

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can have a word with my friend rob and Ron Simmons next time were at the ring and get a go in one.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Weight is the enemy on a track only car and I simply cannot understand having a high dollar car that comes in over 1000 kg. I bought a SR8 for the track for that very reason, and you folks overseas have an easier time of souring things like Radicals, Normas, Ligiers and more. For a track only vehicle that is the direction I would go.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Thanks Mark,

My understanding is that a lot of aero was taken from this car to the new 12c-s
Yes, I'm sure it will have a rear wing so wide that it won't fit in a standard garage and a front splitter that can't clear a speed bump. What other brilliant tidbits do you have for us? :p

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Great video Mark - There choice for a winner is shocking and bizarre(considering the nominees)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Weight is the enemy on a track only car and I simply cannot understand having a high dollar car that comes in over 1000 kg. I bought a SR8 for the track for that very reason, and you folks overseas have an easier time of souring things like Radicals, Normas, Ligiers and more. For a track only vehicle that is the direction I would go.
I agree but the can-am edition is just so awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts