McLaren Life banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't say enough about EMF Audio for Mclaren work

Hung out with them at the Long Beach Grand Prix as they are visiting and working in SoCal

Today they worked until 10pm refurbishing my headlights,installing soft close doors and fitting interior carbon fiber sills in my 12C.

Could not ask for better quality and service.

If in doubt.. hit them up. I trust them now than the local dealer.. simply excellent

Attachments

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Can't say enough about EMF Audio for Mclaren work

Hung out with them at the Long Beach Grand Prix as they are visiting and working in SoCal

Today they worked until 10pm refurbishing my headlights,installing soft close doors and fitting interior carbon fiber sills in my 12C.

Could not ask for better quality and service.

If in doubt.. hit them up. I trust them now than the local dealer.. simply excellent
+1

·
Registered
26 Posts
Don't have a McLaren yet, but have been watching his DIY videos on youtube to get an idea of what I might be getting myself into.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't have a McLaren yet, but have been watching his DIY videos on youtube to get an idea of what I might be getting myself into.
I own a Ferrari too

McLarens are great. The dealers struggle with parts availability sometime but other than that its no big deal

Go for it

·
Super Moderator
“I’m a Tuner”
1,224 Posts
Sean and I really had fun working on Robert’s McLaren this week!

And I have to say the carbon fiber dooor sill additions were spectacular in person!

Thanks for trusting the McMedics with the Job!

Kevin
Supercar Garage
Home of the flying McMedics

2012 MP4-12C
1,769 Posts
I hate the fact that I got to install your carbon sills because I now want them. I've just gotta convince myself they won't get scratched up with entry and exit but I think putting PPF on them would solve that.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I hate the fact that I got to install your carbon sills because I now want them. I've just gotta convince myself they won't get scratched up with entry and exit but I think putting PPF on them would solve that.
I was thinking the exact same thing. When I saw them I knew....it gives a whole new meaning to the me-too movement. I think that will be one of my next upgrades :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
been following McMedics (and the youtube channel for a while) since I plan on an MP4 in the next year, have an AMG GTS right now which I love., but I've always wanted a Lotus or a McLaren and am pretty set on an MP4 or 570. If you guys ever have an event at your Kennesaw location would love to see the shop and meet some of the guys. Its great to know there is a team that can work on these cars when its something I can't do, and not the dealer$hip :)

2012 MP4-12C
1,769 Posts
been following McMedics (and the youtube channel for a while) since I plan on an MP4 in the next year, have an AMG GTS right now which I love., but I've always wanted a Lotus or a McLaren and am pretty set on an MP4 or 570. If you guys ever have an event at your Kennesaw location would love to see the shop and meet some of the guys. Its great to know there is a team that can work on these cars when its something I can't do, and not the dealer$hip :)
Kevin is often at events in the Atlanta area, I'm occasionally at some events in the Atlanta area.

• Love
Reactions: realien
1 - 13 of 13 Posts