McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a month of ownership, I received this email from Client Services at Woking:

"We were delighted to learn from our retail partners that you have recently taken delivery of your 12C. Congratulations and welcome to the McLaren family!

We are, of course, very keen to ensure that we are meeting our own high expectations. Now that you have had some time with your 12C, it would be of great value to us to hear your opinions on your McLaren experience so far. Please do return this email with your thoughts on the following points:

· The service that you have received

· Your early impressions of your new 12C

We shall respond to any queries you may have as promptly as possible, however, please do call us directly if there is a matter that you wish to discuss more urgently.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks and kind regards,
The Client Services Team

McLaren Automotive Limited
McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 4YH, UK

T: +44 (0) 1483 261500
E: [email protected]
W: www.mclarenautomotive.com"

Has anybody else received this? If so, any response? It seems like a good opportunity to provide feedback on issues with the car.
I will reply, as requested, with my issues and see what happens. Will follow-up.
It will be a good test to see "customer service" at work.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
After a month of ownership, I received this email from Client Services at Woking:

"We were delighted to learn from our retail partners that you have recently taken delivery of your 12C. Congratulations and welcome to the McLaren family!

We are, of course, very keen to ensure that we are meeting our own high expectations. Now that you have had some time with your 12C, it would be of great value to us to hear your opinions on your McLaren experience so far. Please do return this email with your thoughts on the following points:

· The service that you have received

· Your early impressions of your new 12C

We shall respond to any queries you may have as promptly as possible, however, please do call us directly if there is a matter that you wish to discuss more urgently.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks and kind regards,
The Client Services Team

McLaren Automotive Limited
McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 4YH, UK

T: +44 (0) 1483 261500
E: [email protected]
W: www.mclarenautomotive.com"

Has anybody else received this? If so, any response? It seems like a good opportunity to provide feedback on issues with the car.
I will reply, as requested, with my issues and see what happens. Will follow-up.
The customer services team are the best,they kept alot of us here informed before the dealerships were announced,and you didnt have to ring them,they rang you on a regular basis,and always did their best to answer all types of questions,a very motivated team:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
The customer services team are the best,they kept alot of us here informed before the dealerships were announced,and you didnt have to ring them,they rang you on a regular basis,and always did their best to answer all types of questions,a very motivated team:)
Yes, that is the most impressive/surprise call that i have ever received. They have actually call to ask if they can past my contact to the new dealer that they are about to confirm. By this call alone I feel much closer to Mclaren. Well done.

·
Registered
81 Posts
got it as well, will probably write up my reply now :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
I actually used this e-mail address to give feedback to Woking and I can tell you every single point I raised was followed-up by either the technical team or the marketing staff, depending on the topic. Based on my own experience, the best way to summarize this level of customer care seems to be "exact opposite of what you could expect from Ferrari". Of course, it's easier when you only have a few hundred cars on the road than when you have been producing thousands of cars annually for decades, so let's hope McL retain this spirit even when success gets confirmed over the years.

·
Registered
886 Posts
No email here. Altough I am not sure what I would complain about. oh yeah! the ICE.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I had a call requesting feedback. It is positive they 'bother'. Actually very encouraging as you know they will respond.......well maybe the £50k price reduction is a Petrol Station To Far.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got a reply today. All issues were addressed in the email, and pledged continued support toward resolution. Pretty impressive!
Unfortunately, at this point I have more pressing issues than that substandard radio I gripped about last week.:(

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Several emails have been exchanged and I'm very impressed with Mclaren's customer support. Very responsive and eager to satisfy the customer. Quite refreshing in this age of big business and bottom lines.

·
Registered
6,871 Posts
Several emails have been exchanged and I'm very impressed with Mclaren's customer support. Very responsive and eager to satisfy the customer. Quite refreshing in this age of big business and bottom lines.
Good to hear, Moncho. Let's hope they continue to see the value and goodwill in doing so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts