McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but didn't really come up with anything useful. Is there a dyno in the LA area that's compatible with our cars?

·
World’s fastest and quickest McLarens
170 Posts
We are more than happy to help out if you are getting stock baselines or looking for a calibration. Is the car tuned already?

We have offices in Torrance and in Newport Beach. The dyno we use is in Torrance. Any dyno can be compatible as long as the car is put into dyno mode.

Without dyno mode the 720s will not dyno properly regardless of the dyno unfortunately. To enable dyno mode on the 720S It requires a factory MDS or a program like our M-Tuner software for McLaren.

Feel free to shoot us an email!

[email protected]

·
Vendor
255 Posts
I did a search but didn't really come up with anything useful. Is there a dyno in the LA area that's compatible with our cars?

If your In LA use Gintani’s dyno .

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
World’s fastest and quickest McLarens
170 Posts
Got your email! Happy to help you out so you can do a bit of testing. Just let us know when you’d like to come by! We have all the tools you need from the MDS to the M-Tuner to get it all squared away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts