McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove the MP4 today in Miami Fl. I was one of the early buyers and my car has been ordered so one of the first to try out the demo. The traffic conditions were not favorable but it was exciting nonetheless. The overall driveability is most impressive. The visibility is very good as is the drivers position in the car…I immediately felt as though I could feel if not see the boundaries of the car. This car could very easily be one’s daily driver. I had a 91 NSX and remember feeling the same way about that car.
The handling and suspension are amazing…and the throttle response is now..no lag and power available in all ranges. The fit and finish was very good .
I can only imagine what this car is truly capable of doing in the right hands on a proper venue. The Iris is not up to speed as of yet and probably will require an update sometime in April …but everything else is spectacular in my opinion.

·
Registered
886 Posts
That was my first impression as well. unbelievable visability and no lag. 3rd gear, 2500 rpm, mash the throttle and instant power. Cant wait to get one on the track to become one with it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
The more you drive it and get used to it, the more you will love it. I was speaking to the head sales guy at in Beverly Hills last week (Joe), they have been giving customer demo rides in the canyons for about an hour at a time, and he said everyone is blown away, with how drivable it is on city streets and freeways and the how capable it is in the mountain roads. Like people said in other posts, once the cars hit the showrooms (especially the USA) orders and interest will go through the roof.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The more you drive it and get used to it, the more you will love it. I was speaking to the head sales guy at in Beverly Hills last week (Joe), they have been giving customer demo rides in the canyons for about an hour at a time, and he said everyone is blown away, with how drivable it is on city streets and freeways and the how capable it is in the mountain roads. Like people said in other posts, once the cars hit the showrooms (especially the USA) orders and interest will go through the roof.
+1, I was one of them got an extensive test drive from BH. I was literally blown away how well the car drove. Once you've experience the MP4, there is no turning back. It's that good!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts