McLaren Life banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I had the chance about a month ago to drive the same car (windshield). It was the most epic, connected, visceral car I had ever driven. They took out all the fluff and focused on the driving experience. Like you- I never turned on the radio- who cares! Spectacular car that is out of my reach for now but boy those getting one are lucky!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
I drove it a few days ago and the skies opened and drenched me and Mclaren rep. It was quite an experience.

I didn’t find it as connected and visceral as the 765, however. More of a comfortable cruiser (except for the wind in the face).

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
No, I passed on the Elva a long time ago. Cant justify the cost for the number of times I would use it.
If I was a billionaire or high hundred millionaire, I can see buying one because it is a ton of fun. Incidentally when I drove it I met a very nice chap who was driving the car before me who is a billionaire. He’s buying one and also owns a Monza. That’s the target audience I believe.

·
Administrator
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I was a billionaire or high hundred millionaire, I can see buying one because it is a ton of fun. Incidentally when I drove it I met a very nice chap who was driving the car before me who is a billionaire. He’s buying one and also owns a Monza. That’s the target audience I believe.
It is definitely targeted at the "we only fly private" crowd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.