1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Waste of good bullets. Hideous.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
At least they got the fender louvers right, the MSO ones look glued on.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Just another hideous aftermarket kit which ruins the looks of this beautiful car. Although Tex is right about the fender louvers, that's about the only things that makes any sense. Still deserves a two thumbs down on that and the many others that exists??

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just proves that money and taste are not connected. Those panel gaps between the bonnet bumper and lights are worse than Mclarens.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
This has not been released yet but should be interesting to see what the finish product looks like. The thing that I really like is the subtle side splitter. Cheers....??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361740199.727143.jpg

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
How would that work with opening the door and accessing car ? cannot see a shut line through side splitter. Must say I do like the look though
That's a good question, yet I'm sure it can be done fit and finish will be key to the success of this piece. My impression is it will have to be mechanically fastened to the belly of this beauty. All I can say is hopefully they will achieve the most important things form, function and aesthetics that are please to the eye. Cheers....??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts