McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say what a fantastically well organised day Donnington was yesterday. There were 15 owners on track plus 7 Pure McLaren cars for future clients to try out :D

Each owner got 30 minutes of free tuition which made a huge difference to Donnington newbie like me. Although I checked my driving performance afterwards and that seems to disagree that I improved :mad:

Tyre temperatures rose to 70 degrees without too much pushing so you have to watch that.

All in all a great day and I've already booked for Brands Hatch and Bilster Berg.

Andy C great to meet again.

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Great to meet you again Richard,maybe you could explain to others the AP that you have posted,its a bit beyond me,the sunlight reflecting off the screen was my excuse !!!!

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great to meet you again Richard,maybe you could explain to others the AP that you have posted,its a bit beyond me,the sunlight reflecting off the screen was my excuse !!!!
The yellow dots were when the G force was above 1.4

Red between 1.2 and 1.4. Blue between 1.0 and 1.2. Green between 0.5 and 1.0.

it's my own app running on Android and iPhone. I had the phones placed in the holder between the seats (fixed). Geo location was surprisingly accurate (< 0.5m) so I could tell in the morning I wasn't following a consistent line and G force showed I was breaking too early and too long. The afternoon was slightly better :D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
The yellow dots were when the G force was above 1.4

Red between 1.2 and 1.4. Blue between 1.0 and 1.2. Green between 0.5 and 1.0.

it's my own app running on Android and iPhone. I had the phones placed in the holder between the seats (fixed). Geo location was surprisingly accurate (< 0.5m) so I could tell in the morning I wasn't following a consistent line and G force showed I was breaking too early and too long. The afternoon was slightly better :D
Interesting Richard,i wonder what G I was pulling when I passed you :D;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts